Student at TU DelftStudent at InhollandStudent at De Haagse HogeschoolPHD at TU DelftEmployee at TU DelftOther:
Badminton and X information
When you become a member at DSBA-USSR it is mandatory to purchase a full year X-subscription. Below we ask you to provide a screenshot of your purchase. You make a screenshot of this webpage. Make sure your name and purchase details are visible. Here is an example:
Below fill in your . You can find this number here.
Being part of a committee is a great way to get to know more people inside the club, to help the club a little, and to learn some new skills. More information about the different committees can be found here. Would you be interested to join any of these committees?
Social Committee (SoCo)Media Committee (MeCo)Tournament Committee (ToCo)
Playing competition is a good way to improve your skills and to be more involved with badminton. It is also a great way to come into contact with other players and clubs. If you play competition you are allowed to come to an extra training session every week. More information about competition can be found here.
Would you be interested in playing competition now or in the future?
NoYesNot now, but in the future yesI don't know yet
The contribution fees are as follows:
- Beginner & Intermediate training group: €22,50 per six months
- Beginner & Intermediate training group: €30,- per year
- Advanced & Expert training group: €45,- per six months
- Advanced & Expert training group: €75,- per year
- Competition with plastic shuttles (if applicable): €35,- per competition
- Competition with feather shuttles (if applicable): €60,- per competition
We collect the contribution fees through SEPA direct debit. Therefore we ask you to fill out SEPA authorization below.
SEPA recurrent direct debit
Name collector: DSBA-USSR
Address collector: Mekelweg 8, 2628CD Delft, The Netherlands
Collector ID: NL24ZZZ272901700000
Mandate reference: <>
Reason payment: Contribution fees
By signing this form you give permission to:
- DSBA-USSR to send recurrent direct debits to your bank to collect the fees from your account and
- your bank to execute recurrent direct debits from your bank account conform the mandate of DSBA-USSR.
If you do not agree with the debit, you can cancel it. To do this contact your bank within 8 weeks of debit. Ask you bank for the conditions.